Supreme Cannabis comes to terms with Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries Corporation.
Another cannabis company is set to supply recreational cannabis to Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries Corporation.
Supreme Cannabis Company Inc announced Tuesday that the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary will supply recreational cannabis to Manitoba’s private cannabis retailers.
“We look forward to working with the MBLL and the province’s entrepreneurial retailers to develop a robust recreational marketplace that offers quality-driven brands for cannabis enthusiasts,” CEO of Supreme Cannabis John Fowler said.
Last week Delta 9 announced a deal that will see Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries Corporation provided with 2.3 million grams of cannabis.
Under the agreement Supreme Cannabis will supply Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries Corporation with 1,690 kg of cannabis over a 12-month period.
Manitoba also becomes Supreme Cannabis’ first provincial recreational partner.
© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.
- This is the Buds2Go Staff Account. We work really hard to provide information and news about marijuana legalization, product information and promotional events going on across Canada. We are fanatics and experts on strains and utilizing medical cannabis for the treatment of common ailments.
- News2018.10.19‘A 24/7 thing’: Ottawa police begin checkstop blitz to target cannabis-impaired drivers — even in the morning
- News2018.10.19Toronto police raid 5 marijuana dispensaries as retail locations still not permitted – Toronto
- News2018.10.19Former task force chair says everyone needs to obey the rules on legalized cannabis – New Brunswick
- News2018.10.16Halifax rolls out more designated smoking areas ahead of cannabis legalization – Halifax