Quebec’s pot is the cheapest in the country, that’s according to the results of a Statistics Canada online survey.
Quebec’s price was $5.89 per gram, almost a full dollar less than the national average of $6.83 per gram.
In contrast, the steepest price was reported in the Northwest Territories with an average of $9.35 per gram.
Numbers are based on information submitted by Canadians between Jan. 25 and Feb. 28, 2018, to the StatsCannabis crowdsourcing application.
Prices submitted ranged from $2 per gram to $20 per gram.
Statistics Canada’s results are based on 17,139 responses that were provided as of Wednesday, Feb.28, 2018.
The majority of respondents bought high quality pot and use it daily for recreational purposes.
© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.
- This is the Buds2Go Staff Account. We work really hard to provide information and news about marijuana legalization, product information and promotional events going on across Canada. We are fanatics and experts on strains and utilizing medical cannabis for the treatment of common ailments.
- Video2019.02.07Where should Canadians go to buy weed online?
- News2018.10.19‘A 24/7 thing’: Ottawa police begin checkstop blitz to target cannabis-impaired drivers — even in the morning
- News2018.10.19Toronto police raid 5 marijuana dispensaries as retail locations still not permitted – Toronto
- News2018.10.19Former task force chair says everyone needs to obey the rules on legalized cannabis – New Brunswick