The New Brunswick government is offering financial support for those interested in taking part in cannabis cultivation program at the province’s French-language community college.
The program is being offered at the college’s Campbellton campus in partnership with Zenabis Ltd., which has signed up to supply the provincial government with cannabis for the recreational market.
The government says it will spend up to $117,000 dollars to cover the tuition costs of eligible participants in the 20-week program.
The province has also invested in a similar 12-week program offered in English at the Dieppe campus.
- This is the Buds2Go Staff Account. We work really hard to provide information and news about marijuana legalization, product information and promotional events going on across Canada. We are fanatics and experts on strains and utilizing medical cannabis for the treatment of common ailments.
- Video2019.02.07Where should Canadians go to buy weed online?
- News2018.10.19‘A 24/7 thing’: Ottawa police begin checkstop blitz to target cannabis-impaired drivers — even in the morning
- News2018.10.19Toronto police raid 5 marijuana dispensaries as retail locations still not permitted – Toronto
- News2018.10.19Former task force chair says everyone needs to obey the rules on legalized cannabis – New Brunswick