New Brunswick has announced the nine final locations for its Cannabis NB retail stores.
According to the province these final stores were awarded through a competitive tendering process and will be open by September 2018.
They join 11 stores that were previously announced and are expected to open for the slated legalization of marijuana on July 1.
“We continue to work diligently as we prepare for the federal government’s legalization of the recreational use of cannabis,” said Finance Minister Cathy Rogers, in a press release accompanying the announcement.
Seven of the new locations are in new developments and a civic address has yet to be determined for the stores.
Global News has mapped out all Cannabis NB stores with known locations so far.
The newly announced stores are:
Fredericton: Cordova Realty Ltd. – Woodside Lane.
Rothesay: Choice Properties Ltd. Partnership. – Marr Road.
Edmundston: Choice Properties Ltd. Partnership. – Victoria Road.
WATCH: Saint John set to host cannabis conference
Sackville: Castlemount Properties Inc. – Wright Street.
Shediac: Choice Properties Ltd. Partnership. – Main Street.
Richibucto: JPR Estimating Services Ltd. – Allée de la Cooperative
Tracadie: PRO REIT Acquisition Inc. – 3528 Principale St.
Perth-Andover: Heron Enterprises Inc. – Tribe Road.
Campbellton: 045317 NB Inc. – 157 Water St.
© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.
- This is the Buds2Go Staff Account. We work really hard to provide information and news about marijuana legalization, product information and promotional events going on across Canada. We are fanatics and experts on strains and utilizing medical cannabis for the treatment of common ailments.
- Video2019.02.07Where should Canadians go to buy weed online?
- News2018.10.19‘A 24/7 thing’: Ottawa police begin checkstop blitz to target cannabis-impaired drivers — even in the morning
- News2018.10.19Toronto police raid 5 marijuana dispensaries as retail locations still not permitted – Toronto
- News2018.10.19Former task force chair says everyone needs to obey the rules on legalized cannabis – New Brunswick